File Name: Kv1.1.9_6.2.030.apk
Dev & Date: (san1ty, 2019-08-03)
- Fixed telephoto green tint.
- Fix AF issues.
- Add support for Indian K20/Pro and Global Mi 9 (Crashes from old version should be resolved now).
- Fix telephoto lens zoom issue (Indian K20/Pro might have working telephoto with HDR+ I am not 100% sure).
- Add always on Night Sight shortcut toggle in settings.
File Name: K20PRO-F1-v9.3a_6.2.030.apk
Dev & Date: (san1ty, 2019-07-14)
- Fixed crash in Night Sight mode when using Ultrawide lens.
- Added Exposure compensation option.
- Re-added HDR+ off.
Note: Telephoto lens doesn’t work properly with HDR+ ON currently. If you want to take photo with Telephoto just disable HDR+ (ultrawide works fine).
* Slow motion doesn’t work.
File Name: GC_K20P_6.2.030.apk
Dev & Date: (san1ty, 2019-06-10)
Initial build, same features like on Pocophone/Mi8/Mix 2s/3 one.
- AUX works but Telephoto sensor got wrong BL (green photos).
- HDR+ front/rear works.
- RAW output works.
- Night Sight works.
- Motion works.
- Portrait front/rear and everything else works.
How to import / export configuration files:
Some Google Camera versions support export/import of .xml files, allowing users to quickly load the best settings for their phone or lightning conditions.
Config files are stored in the
/GCam/Configs/ directory, with
/GCam/ being next to the DCIM, Downloads, etc, folders.
This folder needs to be created manually using a file manager (no root needed) or automatically by exporting/saving your config (use the option in settings menu). Config files use the
Import / Load:
To import a config file from another user, move it to the
/GCam/Configs/, open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button, select the config, and then click on “restore”.
Export / Save:
To backup your settings, use the option available in the settings menu. Your configuration will be saved in the default
/GCam/Configs/ folder (eg:
/GCam/Configs/config-name.xml). This file can be used on another GCam version that supports this feature or shared with another users.
This can be used for a few things. For example:
- Quickly switch between the best settings for low light and day light.
- Use recommended settings from devs/other users for your phone.
- Move between versions without loosing your settings.
- Keep unstable features enabled on one config but disabled on another.
1- Download and install the APK file from above links.
2- Configure the app using the suggested settings. (Some APKs don’t need configuration.)
3- Restart the app and shoot!
1- This port only works on phones with the Camera2 API enabled; which fits to all Android 9 (Pie) versions of Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro ROMs.
2- Requires Google Apps installed. (If not, just search install “Google Drive” from Mi Store, it will add all required apps too.)
3- If you can’t install the app you already have a Google Camera app installed, try to remove it first before installing a new one. If your ROM ships with a pre installed app, remove it or use a different ROM.
Google Camera provides flash effect with white flashing screen when using front selfie camera.
All details and resource:
Google Camera Port
(A download page for some of the Google Camera mods. From devs like BSG, Arnova8G2, and many others.)
Guide: How to install ARCore, AR Stickers and Playground ?
Guide: Xiaomi Mi8 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root
Guide: Xiaomi Mi9 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root
Guide: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root