Mi 9 SE Google Camera Latest Version:
File Name: MGC_6.2.030_MI9SE_V4_plus2.apk
Dev & Date: (BSG, 2019-06-22)
- Launched Slow-Mo
- Removed the night mode braking
- Added camera reboot session after photo: In night and portrait mode, moved it on / off to settings. (Camera reboot is disabled by default – you need to enable it in settings)
- Corrected the work “Reinit camera session”
- Added a set of metadata before the start of the photo.
- Should always take a picture when you click on the trigger, it will also be possible to have better photos.
- HDR+ with flash.
- Switch between camera modules using the camera switch button (main > front > wide). Double tap the button to directly open the wide camera.
- Added flash button to night mode (auto flash does not work in night mode)
- Fixed some bugs.
- Removed 60fps on the front camera to fix the crash.
- Changed the work of auto-focus in video mode.
- Added a Google version of compression to “jpg compression quality”.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Night sight (aka night mode) fixed.
- Tested in poor light conditions and the HDR+ mode was too noisy, so added a “enhance noise” item to the settings menu.
How to import / export configuration files:
Some Google Camera versions support export/import of .xml files, allowing users to quickly load the best settings for their phone or lightning conditions.
Config files are stored in the
/GCam/Configs/ directory, with
/GCam/ being next to the DCIM, Downloads, etc, folders.
This folder needs to be created manually using a file manager (no root needed) or automatically by exporting/saving your config (use the option in settings menu). Config files use the
Import / Load:
To import a config file from another user, move it to the
/GCam/Configs/, open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button, select the config, and then click on “restore”.
Export / Save:
To backup your settings, use the option available in the settings menu. Your configuration will be saved in the default
/GCam/Configs/ folder (eg:
/GCam/Configs/config-name.xml). This file can be used on another GCam version that supports this feature or shared with another users.
This can be used for a few things. For example:
- Quickly switch between the best settings for low light and day light.
- Use recommended settings from devs/other users for your phone.
- Move between versions without loosing your settings.
- Keep unstable features enabled on one config but disabled on another.
1- Download and install the APK file from above links.
2- Configure the app using the suggested settings. (Some APKs don’t need configuration.)
3- Restart the app and shoot!
1- This port only works on phones with the Camera2 API enabled; which fits to all Android 9 (Pie) versions of Mi 9 SE ROMs.
2- Requires Google Apps installed. (If not, just search install “Google Drive” from Mi Store, it will add all required apps too.)
3- If you can’t install the app you already have a Mi 9 SE Google Camera app installed, try to remove it first before installing a new one. If your ROM ships with a pre installed app, remove it or use a different ROM.
Google Camera provides flash effect with white flashing screen when using front selfie camera.
All details and resource:
Google Camera Port
(A download page for some of the Google Camera mods. From devs like BSG, Arnova8G2, and many others.)
Guide: How to install ARCore, AR Stickers and Playground ?
Guide: Xiaomi Mi8 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root
Guide: Xiaomi Mi9 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root
Guide: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root