Xiaomi Mi CC9 (PYXIS) Android 9 (Pie) – MIUI 10.3 – China Stable MIUI V10.3.11.0. PFCCNXM released!
How to update MIUI on Xiaomi devices?
Why my battery drains after update?
How to remove Xiaomi MIUI system ads?
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to July 2019. Increased system security.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- Fix: Fingerprint icon didn’t always appear on the Lock screen
- Fix: Fingerprint icon didn’t always disappear after unlocking
- Game speed booster
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: Improved sync across multiple devices
- Other improvements and optimizations
- Fix: Fingerprint unlock didn’t respond when the device was in the sleep mode
ISSUE#1: “Choose update package” and “Reboot to Recovery mode” options gone in Updater on 10.3.11.0
SOLUTION#1: After clicking 10 times on the big colored “10” in Updater, “Additional update features” activated and missing options are visible again.
ISSUE#2: WiFi usage in Battery results seems active all the time even WiFi is disabled.
SOLUTION#2: Disable option: “Settings / Additional settings / Privacy / Location / Scanning / WLAN scanning”
ISSUE#3: Finger print stops working after 10.3.9.0
SOLUTION#3: Just restart your phone.
ISSUE#4: Battery drain after Android 9 (Pie) Update.
SOLUTION#4: Apply steps in following article: Battery Draining Tips
*Reinstalling same (currently installed) ROM with “Download latest package” option from “Updater” might solve some kind of battery draining issues and any weird issues after upgrade. No data will be lost, it will take very short time to reinstall.
ISSUE#5: “Mi Video” crashes while saving slow motion video in any Pie update.
SOLUTION#5: Use device with English language as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#6: “No signal” issue while using Bluetooth car interface after Pie update.
SOLUTION#6: As a temporary fix simply put your SIM from Slot 1 to Slot 2.
How to remove system Ads in MIUI?
Guide: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root