Redmi Note 7 (LAVENDER) Android 9 (Pie) – MIUI 11.0 – Global Stable MIUI V220.127.116.11. PFGMIXM released!
How to update MIUI on Xiaomi devices?
Why my battery drains after update?
OTA (696 MB): apply for V 10.3.10.0.PFGMIXM
How to remove Xiaomi MIUI system ads?
- Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- More features
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
- Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
- Updated Android Security Patch to September 2019. Increased system security.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- New: Different options for hiding the notch
- Fix: Wi-Fi page wasn’t displayed correctly
ISSUE#1: “Choose update package” and “Reboot to Recovery mode” options gone in Updater on 18.104.22.168
SOLUTION#1: After clicking 10 times on the big colored “11” in Updater, “Additional update features” activated and missing options are visible again.
ISSUE#2: WiFi usage in Battery results seems active all the time even WiFi is disabled.
SOLUTION#2: Disable option: “Settings / Additional settings / Privacy / Location / Scanning / WLAN scanning”
ISSUE#3: Fingerprint stops working after 22.214.171.124
SOLUTION#3: Just restart your phone.
ISSUE#4: Battery drain after Android 9 (Pie) Update.
SOLUTION#4: Apply steps in following article : Battery Draining Tips
*Reinstalling same (currently installed) ROM with “Download latest package” option from “Updater” might solve some kind of battery draining issues and any weird issues after upgrade. No data will be lost, it will take very short time to reinstall.
ISSUE#5: “Mi Video” crashes while saving slow motion video in any Pie update.
SOLUTION#5: Use device with English language as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#6: “No signal” issue while using Bluetooth car interface after Pie update.
SOLUTION#6: As a temporary fix simply put your SIM from Slot 1 to Slot 2.
How to remove system Ads in MIUI?
Guide: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root