Redmi K20 Pro (RAPHAEL) Android 10 – MIUI 11.0 – China Stable MIUI V126.96.36.199. QFKCNXM released!
How to update MIUI on Xiaomi devices?
Why my battery drains after update?
How to remove Xiaomi MIUI system ads?
MIUI 11 & Android 10:
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Always-on display
- Always-on display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes. Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects
- Sounds of nature
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Optimization: The UI of the player is more simple and intuitive now
- Optimization: Local songs and items in the favorites are arranged better now
- Fix: We improved a couple of things and fixed some bugs
ISSUE#1: “Choose update package” and “Reboot to Recovery mode” options gone in Updater on 188.8.131.52
SOLUTION#1: After clicking 10 times on the big colored “11” in Updater, “Additional update features” activated and missing options are visible again.
ISSUE#2: WiFi usage in Battery results seems active all the time even WiFi is disabled.
SOLUTION#2: Disable option: “Settings / Additional settings / Privacy / Location / Scanning / WLAN scanning”
ISSUE#3: Fingerprint stops working after 184.108.40.206
SOLUTION#3: Just restart your phone.
ISSUE#4: Battery drain after Android 10 Update.
SOLUTION#4: Apply steps in following article : Battery Draining Tips
*Reinstalling same (currently installed) ROM with “Download latest package” option from “Updater” might solve some kind of battery draining issues and any weird issues after upgrade. No data will be lost, it will take very short time to reinstall.
ISSUE#5: “Mi Video” crashes while saving slow motion video in any Pie update.
SOLUTION#5: Use device with English language as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#6: “No signal” issue while using Bluetooth car interface after Pie update.
SOLUTION#6: As a temporary fix simply put your SIM from Slot 1 to Slot 2.
How to remove system Ads in MIUI?
Guide: Redmi K20 Pro Google Camera (GCam) installation without root