Redmi 7 (ONCLITE) Android 9 (Pie) – MIUI 10.3 – Russia Stable MIUI V10.3.2.0. PFLRUXM released!
How to update MIUI on Xiaomi devices?
Why my battery drains after update?
How to remove Xiaomi MIUI system ads?
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to May 2019. Increased system security.
- Fix: Ending calls took longer time than expected
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock screen & password > Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third party themes.
- New: You can stay on the Lock screen after your face has been recognized. You can turn on this feature in Settings > Lock screen & password > Manage face data.
- New: You can restrict opening Notification shade on the Lock screen now
- Optimization: Face unlock efficiency
- Fix: Status bar shortcut and floating notification for calls appeared at the same time
- Fix: Sync page couldn’t be refreshed whenever sync was turned on or off in the Notification shade
- Fix: Face unlock prompts didn’t disappear on time in some cases
- Fix: Face data was recorded too fast
- Fix: Battery-related floating notifications weren’t displayed correctly in landscape mode
- New: New modes for AI camera
- Fix: Camera force closed when the app was closed and opened again in the Video mode
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: We redesigned Mi Cloud’s start page. It looks much better now!
ISSUE#1: “Choose update package” and “Reboot to Recovery mode” options gone in Updater on 10.3.2.0
SOLUTION#1: After clicking 10 times on the big colored “10” in Updater, “Additional update features” activated and missing options are visible again.
ISSUE#2: “Battery percentage” missing in Notification shade.
SOLUTION#2: As a temporary fix go to “Settings > Notifications & status Bar” and change the “Battery indicator” from “Graphical” to “Percentage”.
ISSUE#3: WiFi usage in Battery results seems active all the time even WiFi is disabled.
SOLUTION#3: Disable option: “Settings / Additional settings / Privacy / Location / Scanning / WLAN scanning”
ISSUE#4: GPS not accurate after Android 9 (Pie) Update
SOLUTION#4: Uninstall last update for Google Maps and do not let app to update itself. (Working version is 9.85.2)
ISSUE#5: Finger print stops working after 10.3.2.0
SOLUTION#5: Just restart your phone.
ISSUE#6: Battery drain after after Android 9 (Pie) Update.
SOLUTION#6: Apply steps in following article:Mi8 Battery Draining Tips
*Reinstalling same (currently installed) ROM with “Download latest package” option from “Updater” might solve some kind of battery draining issues and any weird issues after upgrade. No data will be lost, it will take very short time to reinstall.
ISSUE#7: Screen flickering at low brightness.
SOLUTION#7: Use app called “OLED Saver” as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#8: “Auto Brightness” is not working as before after any Pie update.
SOLUTION#8: Use app called “OLED Saver” (Icon with 2 big eyes on white background) as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#9: “Mi Video” crashes while saving slow motion video in any Pie update.
SOLUTION#9: Use device with English language as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#10: “No signal” issue while using Bluetooth car interface after Pie update.
SOLUTION#10: As a temporary fix simply put your SIM from Slot 1 to Slot 2.
How to remove system Ads in MIUI?
Guide: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root