Google Camera 7.3
File Name: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v1.6.apk
Dev & Date: (Urnyx, 2020-04-19)
- Added support for 4 lenses on Redmi K30 Pro
- Corrected the name of aux lenses on K30 Pro
- Added the option to change lens aperture on Samsung devices (only Snapdragon) – thanks Zoran for the code
- Added a code that dynamically changes the title of the option to enable ID4 and ID5 and the corresponding lib patchers depending on the device (thanks Arnova for the help at fixing one crash)
- Added the option to set max brightness in viewfinder
- Fixed crash on HTC U12+ (you must use Wyroczen’s buffer fix)
- Updated Croatian, Dutch, French, Greek, Russian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese and Turkish translations and added Arabic, Nepali, Serbian and Vietnamese ones
- Cleaned up code
Xiaomi POCO X2 Config files:
How to import / export configuration files:
Some Google Camera versions support export/import of .xml files, allowing users to quickly load the best settings for their phone or lightning conditions.
Config files are stored in the
/GCam/Configs/ directory, with
/GCam/ being next to the DCIM, Downloads, etc, folders.
This folder needs to be created manually using a file manager (no root needed) or automatically by exporting/saving your config (use the option in settings menu). Config files use the
Import / Load:
To import a config file from another user, move it to the
/GCam/Configs/, open Google Camera, double click the dark area around the capture button, select the config, and then click on “restore”.
Export / Save:
To backup your settings, use the option available in the settings menu. Your configuration will be saved in the default
/GCam/Configs/ folder (eg:
/GCam/Configs/config-name.xml). This file can be used on another GCam version that supports this feature or shared with another users.
This can be used for a few things. For example:
- Quickly switch between the best settings for low light and day light.
- Use recommended settings from devs/other users for your phone.
- Move between versions without loosing your settings.
- Keep unstable features enabled on one config but disabled on another.
1- Download and install the APK file from above links.
2- Configure the app using the suggested settings. (Some APKs don’t need configuration.)
3- Restart the app and shoot!
1- This port only works on phones with the Camera2 API enabled; which fits to all Android 9 (Pie) versions of Xiaomi POCO X2 ROMs.
2- Requires Google Apps installed. (If not, just search install “Google Drive” from Mi Store, it will add all required apps too.)
3- If you can’t install the app you already have a Google Camera app installed, try to remove it first before installing a new one. If your ROM ships with a pre installed app, remove it or use a different ROM.
Google Camera provides flash effect with white flashing screen when using front selfie camera.
All details and resource:
Google Camera Port
(A download page for some of the Google Camera mods. From devs like BSG, Arnova8G2, and many others.)
Guide: How to install ARCore, AR Stickers and Playground ?
Guide: Xiaomi Mi8 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root
Guide: Xiaomi Mi9 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root
Guide: Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root