Mi 9 SE (GRUS) Android 9 (Pie) – MIUI 10.3 – Global Stable MIUI V10.3.3.0. PFBMIXM released!
How to update MIUI on Xiaomi devices?
Why my battery drains after update?
How to remove Xiaomi MIUI system ads?
- New: An option for smoothening notch curves on full screen devices
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to July 2019. Increased system security.
- Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
- Fix: Ending calls took longer time than expected
- App lock
- New: Locking Google contacts is available now
- Fix: Contacts couldn’t be deleted from SIM cards in some cases
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: You can choose not to show the fingerprint icon on the turned off screen. Fingerprint unlock will still work normally.
- New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings > Lock screen & password > Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn’t work with third party themes.
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- Optimization: Readjusted sensitive areas for the dots in the unlock pattern
- Optimization: Fingerprint scanner couldn’t be used when TalkBack was on
- Fix: Battery-related floating notifications weren’t displayed correctly in landscape mode
- Fix: Sync page couldn’t be refreshed whenever sync was turned on or off in the Notification shade
- Fix: Screen didn’t always light up for notifications
- Fix: Media volume couldn’t be restored after receiving a notification
- New: New modes for AI camera
- New: Panoramas for the front camera
- New: Enhanced low light mode
- Optimization: Sorting principles for Wi-Fi networks
- Game speed booster
- New: Floating windows for incoming calls during games
- Optimization: You can open the gaming toolbox by swiping from the top side of the screen
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: We redesigned Mi Cloud’s start page. It looks much better now!
- Optimization: Improved sync across multiple devices
ISSUE#1: “Choose update package” and “Reboot to Recovery mode” options gone in Updater on 10.3.3.0
SOLUTION#1: After clicking 10 times on the big colored “10” in Updater, “Additional update features” activated and missing options are visible again.
ISSUE#2: WiFi usage in Battery results seems active all the time even WiFi is disabled.
SOLUTION#2: Disable option: “Settings / Additional settings / Privacy / Location / Scanning / WLAN scanning”
ISSUE#3: Finger print stops working after 10.3.3.0
SOLUTION#3: Just restart your phone.
ISSUE#4: Battery drain after after Android 9 (Pie) Update.
SOLUTION#4: Apply steps in following article :Battery Draining Tips
*Reinstalling same (currently installed) ROM with “Download latest package” option from “Updater” might solve some kind of battery draining issues and any weird issues after upgrade. No data will be lost, it will take very short time to reinstall.
ISSUE#5: Screen flickering at low brightness.
SOLUTION#5: Use app called “OLED Saver” as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#6: “Auto Brightness” is not working as before after any Pie update.
SOLUTION#6: Use app called “OLED Saver” (Icon with 2 big eyes on white background) as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#7: “Mi Video” crashes while saving slow motion video in any Pie update.
SOLUTION#7: Use device with English language as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#8: “No signal” issue while using Bluetooth car interface after Pie update.Paragraph
SOLUTION#8: As a temporary fix simply put your SIM from Slot 1 to Slot 2.
Guide: Xiaomi Mi9 SE Google Camera (GCam) installation without root