New version available! See: https://miblog.co/mi9-se-global-10-3-3-0-pfbmixm/
Mi 9 SE (GRUS) Android 9 (Pie) – MIUI 10.3 – Global Stable MIUI V10.3.1.0. PFBMIXM released!
How to update MIUI on Xiaomi devices?
Why my battery drains after update?
How to remove Xiaomi MIUI system ads?
- New: An option for smoothening notch curves on full screen devices
- Updated Android Security Patch to May 2019. Increased system security.
- Fix: Ending calls took longer time than expected
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: You can choose not to show the fingerprint icon on the turned off screen. Fingerprint unlock will still work normally.
- Optimization: Fingerprint scanner couldn’t be used when TalkBack was on
- Fix: Errors occurred after unlocking device in landscape mode
- Fix: Issues with overlapping in Dual Clock settings
- Fix: Fingerprint shortcuts didn’t work in landscape orientation
- Fix: Sync page couldn’t be refreshed whenever sync was turned on or off in the Notification shade
- Fix: Fingerprint unlock didn’t always work with the screen off
- Fix: Displaying items on the turned off screen couldn’t be turned off on time in some cases
- Fix: Screen didn’t always light up for notifications
- New: New modes for AI camera
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: We redesigned Mi Cloud’s start page. It looks much better now!
ISSUE#1: “Choose update package” and “Reboot to Recovery mode” options gone in Updater on 10.3.1.0
SOLUTION#1: After clicking 10 times on the big colored “10” in Updater, “Additional update features” activated and missing options are visible again.
ISSUE#2: “Battery percentage” missing in Notification shade.
SOLUTION#2: As a temporary fix go to “Settings > Notifications & status Bar” and change the “Battery indicator” from “Graphical” to “Percentage”.
ISSUE#3: WiFi usage in Battery results seems active all the time even WiFi is disabled.
SOLUTION#3: Disable option: “Settings / Additional settings / Privacy / Location / Scanning / WLAN scanning”
ISSUE#4: GPS not accurate after Android 9 (Pie) Update
SOLUTION#4: Uninstall last update for Google Maps and do not let app to update itself. (Working version is 9.85.2)
ISSUE#5: Finger print stops working after 10.2.2.0
SOLUTION#5: Just restart your phone.
ISSUE#6: Battery drain after after Android 9 (Pie) Update.
SOLUTION#6: Apply steps in following article :Mi8 Battery Draining Tips
*Reinstalling same (currently installed) ROM with “Download latest package” option from “Updater” might solve some kind of battery draining issues and any weird issues after upgrade. No data will be lost, it will take very short time to reinstall.
ISSUE#7: Screen flickering at low brightness.
SOLUTION#7: Use app called “OLED Saver” as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#8: “Auto Brightness” is not working as before after any Pie update.
SOLUTION#8: Use app called “OLED Saver” (Icon with 2 big eyes on white background) as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#9: “Mi Video” crashes while saving slow motion video in any Pie update.
SOLUTION#9: Use device with English language as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#10: “No signal” issue while using Bluetooth car interface after Pie update.Paragraph
SOLUTION#10: As a temporary fix simply put your SIM from Slot 1 to Slot 2.
Guide: Xiaomi Mi9 SE Google Camera (GCam) installation without root