Mi 8 Pro (UD) (EQUULEUS) Android 9 (Pie) China Stable MIUI 11.0 released! (V220.127.116.11. PECCNXM)
How to update MIUI on Xiaomi devices?
Why my battery drains after update?
- Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create the system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Always-on display
- Always-on display now comes with gorgeous dynamic themes. Essential information is displayed on your screen 24/7.
- Personalize your device with a unique signature
- Keep your screen alive with our amazing special effects
- Sounds of nature
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
- Optimization: Removed unnecessary sound notifications for DND mode
- Optimization: Lock screen pocket mode
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: More clock formats for Always-on display
- New: Use your fingerprint to open Home screen once you unlocked the device using face data and stayed on the Lock screen
- New: Different options for hiding the notch
- Optimization: Calendar icon on the turned off screen
- Optimization: Improved UI and layouts for selecting items that are displayed on the turned off screen
- Optimization: In-screen fingerprint scanner’s response
- Fix: Issues with overlapping in Dual Clock settings
- Fix: Fingerprint icon didn’t always appear on the Lock screen
- Fix: Fingerprint icon wasn’t always displayed on the Lock screen
- Fix: Fingerprint icon didn’t always disappear after unlocking
- Game speed booster
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
- New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now
- Optimization: Prompts about turning on Game Turbo
- Fix: Hands-free call duration wasn’t displayed correctly in Game Turbo
- Refreshed start page of Game Turbo
- Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on
- A major upgrade for the toolbox in Game Turbo: autoplay and switching between data SIM cards are available now
ISSUE#1: “Choose update package” and “Reboot to Recovery mode” options gone in Updater on 18.104.22.168
SOLUTION#1: After clicking 10 times on the big colored “11” in Updater, “Additional update features” activated and missing options are visible again.
ISSUE#2: WiFi usage in Battery results seems active all the time even WiFi is disabled.
SOLUTION#2: Disable option: “Settings / Additional settings / Privacy / Location / Scanning / WLAN scanning”
ISSUE#3: Finger print stops working after 22.214.171.124
SOLUTION#3: Just restart your phone.
ISSUE#4: Battery drain after Android 9 (Pie) Update.
SOLUTION#4: Apply steps in following article: Battery Draining Tips
*Reinstalling same (currently installed) ROM with “Download latest package” option from “Updater” might solve some kind of battery draining issues and any weird issues after upgrade. No data will be lost, it will take very short time to reinstall.
ISSUE#5: Screen flickering at low brightness.
SOLUTION#5: Use app called “OLED Saver” as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#6: “Auto Brightness” is not working as before after any Pie update.
SOLUTION#6: Use app called “OLED Saver” (Icon with 2 big eyes on white background) as a temporary fix.
How to remove system Ads in MIUI?
Guide: Xiaomi Mi8 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root