Mi 8 Lite (Platina) Android 9 (Pie) Global Stable MIUI 10.3 released! (V10.3.1.0. PDTMIXM)
How to update MIUI on Xiaomi devices?
Why my battery drains after update?
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to March 2019. Increased system security.
- Fix: Ending calls took longer time than expected
- Fix: Status bar shortcut and floating notification for calls appeared at the same time
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: You can restrict opening Notification shade on the Lock screen now
- Optimization: The height of status bar is equal to the height of the notch now
- Fix: Low battery warning didn’t appear in landscape mode
- Fix: LED light didn’t blink when battery was low
- Home screen
- Fix: Notification badges were displayed incorrectly on the WhatsApp icon
- Fix: Timer button started flashing after being tapped
- Fix: Clock force closed on some specific dates
- Fix: Sync page couldn’t be refreshed whenever sync was turned on or off in the Notification shade
- Optimization: App names were truncated when texts size was set to large
- Game speed booster
- New: Floating windows for incoming calls during games
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: We redesigned Mi Cloud’s start page. It looks much better now!
ISSUE#1: “Choose update package” and “Reboot to Recovery mode” options gone in Updater on 10.3.1.0
SOLUTION#1: After clicking 10 times on the big colored “10” in Updater, “Additional update features” activated and missing options are visible again.
ISSUE#2: “Battery percentage” missing in Notification shade.
SOLUTION#2: As a temporary fix go to “Settings > Notifications & status Bar” and change the “Battery indicator” from “Graphical” to “Percentage”.
ISSUE#3: WiFi usage in Battery results seems active all the time even WiFi is disabled.
SOLUTION#3: Disable option: “Settings / Additional settings / Privacy / Location / Scanning / WLAN scanning”
ISSUE#4: GPS not accurate after Android 9 (Pie) Update
SOLUTION#4: Uninstall last update for Google Maps and do not let app to update itself. (Working version is 9.85.2)
ISSUE#5: Finger print stops working after 10.3.1.0
SOLUTION#5: Just restart your phone.
ISSUE#6: Battery drain after after Android 9 (Pie) Update.
SOLUTION#6: Apply steps in following article:
*Reinstalling same (currently installed) ROM with “Download latest package” option from “Updater” might solve some kind of battery draining issues and any weird issues after upgrade. No data will be lost, it will take very short time to reinstall.
ISSUE#7: Screen flickering at low brightness.
SOLUTION#7: Use app called “OLED Saver” as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#8: “Auto Brightness” is not working as before after any Pie update.
SOLUTION#8: Use app called “OLED Saver” (Icon with 2 big eyes on white background) as a temporary fix.
How to remove system Ads in MIUI?
Guide: Xiaomi Mi8 Google Camera (GCam) installation without root