New version available! See: https://miblog.co/xiaomi-mi6-android-9-pie-10-4-1-0-pcamixm/
Xiaomi Mi 6 Android 8 (Oreo) – MIUI 10.3 – Global Stable MIUI v10.3.4.0. OCAMIXM released.
How to update MIUI on Xiaomi devices?
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to March 2019. Increased system security.
- Fix: Ending calls took longer time than expected
- Fix: Status bar shortcut and floating notification for calls appeared at the same time
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: You can restrict opening Notification shade on the Lock screen now
- Fix: Low battery warning didn’t appear in landscape mode
- Home screen
- Fix: Notification badges were displayed incorrectly on the WhatsApp icon
- Fix: Sync page couldn’t be refreshed whenever sync was turned on or off in the Notification shade
- Optimization: App names were truncated when texts size was set to large
- Mi Cloud
- Optimization: We redesigned Mi Cloud’s start page. It looks much better now!
ISSUE#1: “Choose update package” and “Reboot to Recovery mode” options gone in Updater on 10.3.4.0
SOLUTION#1: After clicking 10 times on the big colored “10” in Updater, “Additional update features” activated and missing options are visible again.
ISSUE#2: “Battery percentage” missing in Notification shade.
SOLUTION#2: As a temporary fix go to “Settings > Notifications & status Bar” and change the “Battery indicator” from “Graphical” to “Percentage”.
ISSUE#3: WiFi usage in Battery results seems active all the time even WiFi is disabled.
SOLUTION#3: Disable option: “Settings / Additional settings / Privacy / Location / Scanning / WLAN scanning”
ISSUE#4: GPS not accurate after update.
SOLUTION#4: Uninstall last update for Google Maps and do not let app to update itself. (Working version is 9.85.2)
ISSUE#5: Battery drain after update.
SOLUTION#5: Apply steps in following article: Battery Draining Tips
*Reinstalling same (currently installed) ROM with “Download latest package” option from “Updater” might solve some kind of battery draining issues and any weird issues after upgrade. No data will be lost, it will take very short time to reinstall.
ISSUE#6: “Mi Video” crashes while saving slow motion video in any Pie update.
SOLUTION#6: Use device with English language as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#7: “No signal” issue while using Bluetooth car interface after update.
SOLUTION#7: As a temporary fix simply put your SIM from Slot 1 to Slot 2.
How to remove Xiaomi MIUI system ads?
Why my battery drains after update?