Mi Mix 2s – Android 10 – MIUI 11 – China Stable MIUI V126.96.36.199. QDGCNXM released!
How to update MIUI on Xiaomi devices?
Why my battery drains after update?
How to remove Xiaomi MIUI system ads?
MIUI 11 – Android 10:
- Stable MIUI based on Android 10
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- Fix: Couldn’t open notification settings in the Notification shade in Second space
- Data usage
- Fix: Items related to exceptions weren’t always displayed accurately
- Fix: Searching for apps made the device slow down
- Fix: Errors occurred after switching SIM cards
- Fix: Images overlapped in scrolling screenshots
ISSUE#1: “Choose update package” and “Reboot to Recovery mode” options gone in Updater on 188.8.131.52
SOLUTION#1: After clicking 10 times on the big colored “11” in Updater, “Additional update features” activated and missing options are visible again.
ISSUE#2: WiFi usage in Battery results seems active all the time even WiFi is disabled.
SOLUTION#2: Disable option: “Settings / Additional settings / Privacy / Location / Scanning / WLAN scanning”
ISSUE#3: Finger print stops working after 184.108.40.206
SOLUTION#3: Just restart your phone.
ISSUE#4: Battery drain after Android 10 Update.
SOLUTION#4: Apply steps in the following article: Battery Draining Tips
*Reinstalling the same (currently installed) ROM with “Download latest package” option from “Updater” might solve some kind of battery draining issues and any weird issues after the upgrade. No data will be lost, it will take a very short time to reinstall.
ISSUE#5: Screen flickering at low brightness.
SOLUTION#5: Use app called “OLED Saver” as a temporary fix.
ISSUE#6: “Auto-Brightness” is not working as before after any Pie update.
SOLUTION#6: Use app called “OLED Saver” (Icon with 2 big eyes on white background) as a temporary fix.
How to remove system Ads in MIUI?